MTL VAPING: WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
The abbreviation MTL is often found on kits, tanks, and e-liquids. These relate to a certain type of vaping that may seem a little strange to a beginner. You must be aware of this vaping style while selecting your e-cigarette in order to pick and use your kit properly.
In this article, we'll look at the meaning of the acronym, the kinds of kits you need for each, and which would be the best option for you. The method of vaping you select is entirely a matter of personal taste, and the right method is the method you enjoy.
MTL (MOUTH TO LUNG) VAPING:
Mouth-to-Lung vaping is referred to as MTL vaping. It describes a method of vaping in which the user draws air into their mouth before drawing air into their lungs. This method closely resembles how one would smoke a regular cigarette.
MTL vaping involves a gradual, delicate inhale that allows the vapor to stay in the mouth before being inhaled into the lungs. People switching from smoking to vaping or those who desire a comparable experience like this practice, which is frequently linked to higher nicotine concentrations.
Vaping devices with MTL technology are designed to provide a tight draw, similar to smoking, so users can feel they are smoking cigarettes. These devices usually have higher resistance coils, lower power output, and narrower airflow to deliver a restricted vapor flow that suits the MTL style. Additionally, MTL vaping devices often use higher nicotine e-liquids, such as nicotine salts, to satisfy the cravings of former smokers.
What is the Best Battery for MTL Vaping?
The choice of battery is crucial for a satisfying and safe experience when considering MTL vaping. The most commonly used type of battery in MTL vaping devices is the lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Here are a few factors to consider when selecting the best battery for MTL vaping:
- Battery Capacity: Look for batteries with sufficient capacity to last throughout the day without frequent recharging. MTL vaping devices generally operate at lower power settings compared to high-wattage sub-ohm vaping, so batteries with capabilities of 1500mAh to 2500mAh should suffice.
- Battery Safety: Make sure the battery has built-in safety features like protection against overheating, short circuits, and overcharging. These safety mechanisms guarantee the battery's safe operation and assist in avoiding potential dangers.
- Brand and Quality: Stick to reputable battery brands having a good track record for producing reliable and secure batteries. Brands like Sony, Samsung, LG, and Panasonic are well-regarded for their quality and performance.
- Battery Type: MTL vaping devices typically use integrated (built-in) or removable batteries. Integrated batteries are convenient as they are built into the vape and can be charged directly via USB. On the other hand, devices with removable batteries allow you to carry spare batteries for extended vaping sessions.
- Compatibility: Make sure the battery is compatible with your MTL vaping device. Check the device's user manual or specifications to determine the type and size of the battery.
What is MTL Airflow?
The airflow control system featured in MTL vaping devices is referred to as MTL airflow. Users may control MTL airflow to control how much air passes through the vaporizer when taking a puff. MTL airflow has a big impact on the draw, vapor production, and throat hit, which all contribute to the overall vaping experience.
MTL vaping mimics the tight, constrained airflow of a traditional cigarette, which is the intended experience when inhaled. By offering a comparable resistance to the pull, the MTL airflow on a vaping device is intended to imitate this.
Through movable airflow vents or slots on the product, often around the base or bottom of the atomizer or tank, MTL airflow adjustment is accomplished. Users may precisely control how much air enters the atomizer chamber during inhalation by using these airflow controls.
It's crucial to remember that everyone has a different preferred MTL airflow setting, depending on their particular tastes. While some MTL vapers like a very tight draw, others prefer an airflow that is just a little bit looser. Users can discover their favorite balance of draw resistance, vapor production, and throat hit by experimenting with various airflow settings.
Which Coil is Best for MTL?
The coil, a tiny metal tube with a metal mesh coil wrapped in cotton, is what causes your e-liquid to evaporate into vapor. When you turn on the device, the cotton absorbs the e-liquid, the coils heat up, and you can start vaping right away. A single one lasts for about a week and is offered in packs of three or five.
An MTL coil's core is its narrowest area, through which airflow will pass, and it has a higher resistance. It suggests that when you activate your device, they are designed to let through a set amount of its power.
A mouth-to-lung coil's resistance, which is measured in Ohms, ranges from 0.8 to 1.5 ohms. The lower the number and lower the resistance, the more power will be transmitted. The vape becomes warmer and more airy as a result. Conversely, coils with higher resistance levels will transmit less power and generate a smaller, more discrete volume of vapor.
Vape kits have a variety of coil protectors, with one high opposition protection being included in many kits. It gives you the opportunity to determine what kind of vape you like, thus it is advised that you try both.
Which MTL vape kit is best?
We at Vapodeal have put together a list of MTL kits that have received good marks from both our customers and staff to make your transition from smoking even simpler. To provide you with everything you require in one cost-effective package, we have included a pack of coils, three excellent e-liquids, and reduced the price, or view our whole selection.
What we recommend as the top 3 MTL starter kits
- Caliburn G2 Pod Kit Bundle
- XROS 3 Mini Pod Kit Bundle
- Pockex Kit Bundle